During his 40-year career, Jeff has served as marketing director, supervisor of accounting, vice president of finance, chief operating officer, and president and chief executive officer of multimillion dollar regional companies.
Jeff also has over 15 years of combined public service experience as a member of the Salt Lake County Planning Commission and Salt Lake County Board of Adjustment, and as chairman of the board of the Utah Transit Authority.
During his tenure as a board member and board chairman at UTA, construction of Salt Lake City’s light rail installation was completed and its main line opened for revenue service, and federal funding was secured for the university extension of that line. The capital value of these combined projects exceeds $400 million.
- Strategic planning
- Human resources
- General management consulting
- Business liaison services (banking, investment, accounting, credit, and general dispute resolution)
- Business plan development
- “Scorched earth” business restructuring and resource redirection
Finance and Accounting
- Accounting services
- Financial analysis and forecasting
- Budgeting and proformas
- Accounting and financial statement rehabilitation
- Land use advocacy
- Transportation planning and advocacy
- Special agenda advocacy
- Public opinion research
- Marketing planning
- Branding research and planning
- Business and creative writing
- Promotional materials