Cory McNeely, CPA
Cory’s career has spanned more than two decades in both public accounting and private industry.
With the Salt Lake City office of Price Waterhouse, LLP, he was intimately involved in the planning, performance, supervision, and summary stages of numerous audit engagements for local, national, and multinational companies.
While in the private sector, Cory served as controller and treasurer for small to medium-sized businesses. In those positions he ensured the quality, continuity, and integrity of all financial and accounting information.
Cory has provided business, financial and CFO consulting services to a diverse client base for more than 20 years.
Finance and Accounting
- QuickBooks expertise (member, QuickBooks Pro Advisor program)
- Accounting system design, implementation, and integration
- Accounting and financial statement rehabilitation
- Financial analysis and forecasting
- Budgeting and proformas
Payroll and Human Resource Management
- Payroll system design and integration
- State and federal tax agency reporting and compliance
- Health insurance plan consultation and coordination
- Employee/employer relationship compliance
- Commercial credit representation
- Insurance, payroll, and financial audit representation
- Business plan development